UAE Tax Residency Certificate for individuals is a document issued by the Ministry of Finance to help individuals and companies prevent double taxation. The Tax Residency Certificate UAE for a company helps the business leverage all the benefits offered by Double Tax Treaties signed by the UAE. Companies which are over a year old and individuals who live in the UAE for at least 180 days in a year are eligible to apply for the Tax Domicile Certificate. Let us now take a look at how to get a tax residency certificate in Dubai, and why it is helpful.
Why do you need a Tax Residency Certificate?
The Certificate helps companies and individuals make the most of UAE’s extensive double tax treaties and double taxation avoidance agreements. The UAE has such agreements in place with more than 76 countries, helping businesses and individuals save money they would otherwise lose to taxation. This Certificate remains valid for one financial year, after which it must be renewed.
Documents required to obtain a Tax Residency Certificate
- Company Trade License and Establishment contract
- Passport, Residence Visa and Emirates ID of the Shareholders and Managers
- Latest audited financial Statement
- Audit Report
- Validated bank statement of the last six months
- Company lease agreement
- Tax forms
- Passport and Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
- Residential lease agreement
- Salary Certificate.
- Bank statement of the last six months
- Certificate regarding residency in the UAE from the General Directorate of Residency (Foreigners Affairs)
- Tax forms
How Do I Get a Tax Residency Certificate in Dubai?
You can apply for the Certificate through the Federal Tax Authority’s official portal. However, the easier way to do it would be to let our experts at KGRN handle the documentation and application for you!
For enquiries, call +971 45 570 204 / E-mail: email@example.com