Liquidation & Deregistration Services in Dubai, UAE
Get Free Consultation Services by filling the form – Enquiry Form
Company Liquidation & Deregistration in Dubai, UAE is the process when the company closes down its operations and the assets and property of the company are distributed to creditors and shareholders of the Company. Company Liquidation & Deregistration Services in Dubai process may vary from one UAE Free Zone to another, but still, it is very similar for most of them. No matter what type of business you own in the UAE, you must cancel your business license and all related permits associated with it when you have made your decision to close it down. This page provides a summary of the formalities for closing your business and canceling its license properly.
It is important for relevant government entities to know that you are no longer in the business so you will avoid any accumulated fines and penalties incurred upon your license when it is not renewed upon the expiry date. If you are in a shareholding company, it is important to discharge your liabilities towards creditors and partners and protect your interests and shares. It is also wise to put your goodwill and business reputation in perspective if you decide to open a business again.
KGRN Liquidation & Deregistration Firms in UAE includes:
- Managing and supporting the liquidation process
- Advising of asset disposal
- Supporting to liaison with liquidation accounts
- Supporting for complete documentation
- Assisting in preparation of resolutions, power of attorney, liquidator’s statement
Liquidation & Deregistration Services in UAE listed are
- Change of shareholder
- The trade part of the total shares
- Change Manager/Director /Secretary
- Change activity or add a new activity
- Change company name
- Board resolution must be provided for license amendment.
- Translation & Attestation services
Company Closing in UAE
- A company must be either renewed every year or else it should be closed.
- Leaving a company without renewing for a long time might bring trouble while opening any other business.
- While closing a company all the penalties must be paid.
- Penalties for the number of days that the company was left expired must be paid.