If your company is registered under the VAT law, it means that your business is acknowledged by the government as a supplier of Goods and Services. Your company also gets authorized to collect VAT from customers and remit the same to the government. Depending on the business turnover, federal tax authority UAE VAT registration takes place.
VAT registration fees in UAE can be done through bank transfer, debit, or credit cards. In this blog, let us see about VAT registration in UAE for new companies. Let’s see how to apply.
How to Apply for VAT registration in UAE for new companies:
In UAE, any business whose turnover exceeds AED 375,000 must apply for VAT registration. The FTA has opened an online portal to register for VAT.
Before starting or applying for VAT registration online, there are few things which one can remember. Going through the steps and instructions carefully will help you fill your form without any mistakes.
- First, create your e-Service account
- Next, log in to your e-Service Account
- The online VAT Registration form will contain 8 parts or sections.
- About the applicant
- Details of the applicant
- Contact details
- Banking details
- Business relationships
- About the VAT registration
- Review & submit
- Finally, you will receive a TRN number.
Documents required for VAT registration in UAE:
In UAE, the documents required for VAT Registration include:
- Copy of trade license
- Passport copy of business owner and partners
- Owner’s and partner’s Emirate ID copy
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the company
- Company contact details
- Bank account details
- The income statement for the last 12 months
- Nature of business and activities performed
KGRN is one of the best VAT registration firms in UAE. Federal Tax Authority UAE VAT registration is much easier in our place.
For enquiries, call +971 45 570 204 / E-mail: email@example.com