Reasons to have your Business valued
To know what your business is “worth.”
- To have an idea how the market would value the business should you want to sell
- To establish a process that would make your company more marketable should you decide to sell or when you are ready to sell.
- To evaluate an offer from someone who has expressed an interest in buying your business.
- To create a bigger playing field for you to assess the results of your decisions or potential for wealth creation.
- To indicate how to recognize, maximize, build, or grow and realize full value of strategic value.
- To help identify whether the business is a growing, stagnant, or a wasting asset.
- For shareholder or partner disputes.
- For your personal financial planning.
- For estate tax reporting purposes.
- For succession planning.
- To determine a base line and value growth for phantom stock arrangements.
- To be used in or to get started with strategic planning.
Business Valuation in Dubai aids helps business owners exchange a strategic sale of their business to get a reasonable price, minimize the financial risk of the management in a trial, etc. The value of your Corporation plays a critical role in affecting your business strategies.