Jafza, the world’s largest free zone, is located in the heart of new Dubai, near Abu Dhabi. The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza) was established in the year 1985 to attract foreign investments and as a way to increase the country’s GDP. Over the years, Jebel Ali free zone has become a smart business community and a trade catalyst for that region. The Jafza has a vast area of 48 sq.km and houses more than 7500 companies, business entities, and industries.
We, at KGRN, provide you with the Jafza offshore registered agents list, who will assist you in the process of Jafza company formation.
Why Jebel Ali free zone?
The Jebel Ali free zone is one of the fastest-growing free zones in the MEASA region. It is also strategically located in Jebel Ali, in proximity to the region’s deepest seaport and two international airports. The free zone offers a 100% tax exemption and 0% currency restriction. It provides world-class facilities like pre-built warehouses and spacious office spaces. It also provides you with a platform to get in touch with consultants and agents from the Jafza offshore registered agents list.
List of activities permitted in Jafza:
Jafza company formation is permitted if your organization falls under any one of the following categories:
- Firstly, construction materials and building equipment
- Secondly, agricultural products and chemicals
- Thirdly, motor vehicles and its spare parts
- Furthermore, electronics and electrical equipment
- Petroleum products and other types of fuel
- Garments and stationery
- Food and beverages
- Additionally, Perfumes, cosmetics, and medicines
- Lastly, Jewelry
- Transport, shipping, and storage
- Equipment maintenance
- Accountancy and consultancy
- Education institutions and sports academies
- Event management services
- Real estate
- Medical and research clinics
- Building equipment and other machinery
- Food and beverage processing
- Garment, rugs, ad textile manufacturing
- Aircraft, motor vehicles manufacturing
- Bags, shoes, and other leather products
- Tobacco, cigarettes, and smoking equipment manufacturing
- Glass, wood, rubber, and metal products
These are some of the activities permitted in the Jebel Ali free zone. It doesn’t restrict most trading and manufacturing activities so, always consult a professional from the Jafza offshore registered agents list before setting up your business.
Jafza company formation:
The process involved in Jafza company formation is simple when guided by professionals from the Jafza offshore registered agents list. The steps involved in setting up a business in the Jebel Ali free zone are as follows:
Step:1 Firstly, choosing your business activity.
The Jebel Ali free zone permits a range of trading, manufacturing, storing, shipping, and consultancy activities. You will have to select the appropriate sector as the first step in Jafza company formation.
Step:2 Secondly, choose your license type.
The Jebel Ali free zone offers the following types of business licenses:
- Trading license
- Services license
- Logistics license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
Step:3 Thirdly, choosing your business type.
A business entity in the Jebel Ali free zone can be any one of the following types:
- Single shareholder company
- Multiple shareholders company
- Offshore company
- Branch company
- Public listed company
Step:4 Subsequently, application submission.
After choosing your business sector, company type, and license type, you can apply to the registrar for incorporating your business. You will also have to submit a few documents along with your application form. You can approach a professional from the Jafza offshore registered agents list for guidance.
Step:5 Lastly, Verification.
The registrar will issue a certificate of incorporation after verifying your documents. A certificate of incorporation is mandatory to carry out legal business activities in the Jebel Ali free zone.
Jafza company formation requires the submission of the following documents to the registrar.
- Passport copy of the manager and individual shareholders
- A no objection letter from the current sponsor
- Your business plan
- A copy of your visa
- UAE company license copy
- Environment health and safety (EHS) form
- Your application form
If you are planning to set up a branch company, you are required to submit a copy of the certificate of incorporation of the parent company, and its list of partners, along with the mentioned documents.
Advantages of Jebel Ali free zone:
The Jebel Ali free zone is one of the fastest-growing free zones in UAE. The following are some of the advantages of Jafza company formation.
- Firstly, the Jebel Ali free zone is one of the top ten free zones of the world.
- Secondly, it offers 100% foreign ownership rights.
- Thirdly, it levies 0% income tax and 0% import and export duties.
- Furthermore, the free zone offers 0% corporate tax for 50 years. The period is renewable.
- Additionally, it imposes a 0% restriction on currency and capital repatriation.
- It also provides on-site customs.
- Subsequently, the Jebel Ali free zone doesn’t restrict foreign employment and has pre-built onsite residencies to accommodate your employees.
- It also offers warehouses, office spaces, showrooms, retail outlets, workstations, and plots of land.
- Furthermore, the process of Jafza company formation is simple, and the free zone permits many business activities that other areas restrict.
- Lastly, its location is strategic, in proximity to the deepest seaport, two international airports, and highways.
KGRN is a reputed organization in the UAE, providing online legal services and consultancies. We are a platform to get in touch with professionals from the Jafza offshore registered agents list. KGRN also assists you in the process of Jafza company formation and getting a certificate of incorporation.
Here are a few reasons why KGRN makes a perfect choice:
- Firstly, we are committed to bringing 100% customer satisfaction.
- Secondly, our services are affordable and reasonably priced. You can select a plan from the range of options available.
- Thirdly, we provide timely service.
- Additionally, our services are transparent, and we maintain neutrality and impartiality during audits.
- We also maintain 100% confidentiality. All your private details are encrypted during transactions to avoid privacy breaches.
- Lastly, we are available 24/7 to clear your queries and assist you.
Frequently asked questions:
- Does the Jebel Ali free zone restrict any business activity?
The Jafza restricts the offshore companies from indulging in the following business activities:
- Firstly, Banking services
- Secondly, Insurance, reinsurance or insurance broker services
- Thirdly, Direct commercial activities with the mainland
The offshore companies also are restricted from carrying out business activities that are prohibited by the authorities from time to time. Guidance for setting up a business is provided by professionals from the Jafza offshore registered agents list.
- What facilities does Jafza offer besides warehouses and office spaces?
- Convention center
- Exhibition hall
- Conference and meeting halls
- Food court
- Jafza one-stop-shop
- Ample parking space
- How much does it cost for Jafza company formation?
|Specimen signature attestation||AED 50 (per person)|
|Attestation of Board Resolution||AED 200|
- How will the UAE residency be helpful for my business?
By forming a company in the free zones, you can get a residency visa, which is valid for three years. With this, you can bring in your family members and hire foreign employees. It is also renewable.