There are more than 40 different Free Zones within the UAE, and the government has more in construction as well. Free Zone company, formation UAE, is an integral part of the Emirati economic framework as it serves as a designated commercial zone with specific categories. Free Zone company formation in Dubai offers several benefits including, complete foreign ownership and separate authorities handling regulations. As a result, Free Zone companies in Dubai operate differently than other companies and enjoy a lot of financial freedom. Let us now quickly take a look at the free zones in Dubai and why Free Zone Company Formation is a great way to start a business in the UAE.
Benefits of Free zone Company Formation in Dubai
- Allows 100% foreign ownership
- Enables the complete repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemptions from corporate and personal income tax
- Does not have any currency restrictions
- Provides licenses for a variety of business activities
- Provides several logistic efficiencies
- Excellent support from the government and help for start-ups and SMEs
Free Zones in the UAE
Some of the most popular and essential free zones in and around Dubai are as follows;
- Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- RAK Free Trade Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone Authority
Free Zone Company Formation in Dubai
- Determine what type of business and legal entity you want.
- Choose an appropriate trade name for your business and rent out an office space.
- Apply for and obtain a business licence, and then register your business to start operations.
KGRN Chartered Accountants can help you establish the Free Zone company of your dreams in the UAE!
For enquiries, call +971 45 570 204 / E-mail: email@example.com