- July 25, 2020
- Posted by: Dhivya Krishna
- Category: audit
In order to make sure that financial stability is balanced, a due diligence audit is involved with the help of an audit firm. One can acquire a great understanding of the business capabilities of earning, customers, suppliers, financial positions, and management competency through all these audit firms and the services provided by them. Basically, this due diligence audit in Dubai includes an investigation by the audit firm that is used by any individual or business firm that wishes to do business with a company. The ultimate goal of the due diligence audit in Dubai is that, at the end of the audit, the client’s history is evaluated and their performance and ability of the organization are known. Before buying a company’s security, due diligence audit is done. Thus, the audit firm plays a major role in all these significant audits.
Types of due diligence:
There are a few types of due diligence audits. They are:
The detailed process of the due diligence audit in Dubai:
Discussion of terms and conditions are made
Information and operational datum are analyzed and collected
Organization’s financial statements are examined, verified and the
the documentation process is done accurately
Legal due inspection is conducted and the legal and regulatory
the particular entity is documented.
The client is reported with the final audit reports.
Key factors in due diligence audit in Dubai:
The following are the key factors in the due diligence audit in Dubai and other parts of UAE:
- Capitalization of market analysis
- Analysis of the company
- Analysis of competitors
- Profit and loss sheets, revenue analysis of financial audio
- Ownership share
- Review of balance she’s
- Analysis of risk factors for both long and short-term duration
- The company’s analysis of ROI and its competitors
- Business projections for the long term and short term
Benefits of the due diligence audit in Dubai :
- A company’s reputation is built
- The audit report acts as a risk assessment tool for the organization
- All hidden information about the company is discovered through the audit report
The due diligence audit includes nine areas as follows:
- Compatibility audit
- Financial audit
- Macro-environment audit
- Environmental/Legal audit
- Marketing audit
- Production audit
- Management audit
- Information systems audit
- Reconciliation audit
Objectives of the due diligence audit in Dubai:
- The business conspiracies are investigated
- The business material evidence are well investigated
- Proposed transactions risks and examination are evaluated
- Post transactions hazards are reduced
- To know how the business appears
- Two parties’ relationship is empowered with hope
- The target killers are screened and bad business is deterred with certain measures
- To guarantee that if the company is acknowledged with all investments or gain standards
Why is due diligence significant?
1. The main point is that the value in buying a business both in money and time factors are determined
2. The variance in financial particulars happens
3. During the negotiation, the information given is briefed for the sales and purchase. Since due diligence is this significant, the clients face quite a pressure for transactions to push forward to make crucial decisions
This is done when,
1. Purchase is continued
2. Going back to the negotiation table
3. Moving away completely
Factors to look at, during the due diligence audit Dubai:
- Background and history should be noted
- Considering key deals
- Performance of finances, quality of earnings and effectiveness
- Commitments and weakness of customers
- Financial position’s strength and stability
- Assessment of cash flow
- Due diligence
The best decision-making process entails the quality and accuracy of all financial particulars. Value is maximized in the money percentage and it improves a strong gain acknowledging all the process factors. Both knowledge and understanding of the business industries are discerned. Audit firms help us in understanding all the attributes of the audits and the audit reports are produced accurately with all the possible details.
- In Dubai, we are a multi-purpose accounting firm connected all over the world.
- KGRN is a common and trustworthy platform for all kinds of services and accounting
- We are registered duly licensed
- We will guide you throughout the process
- No hidden charges will be charged
- Thousands of happy and satisfied customers
- On-time delivery
- We help you provide clear communication with the experts of due diligence audit firm
- We provide instant updates about the process and guide you throughout the process
1. How long does the due diligence audit in Dubai take?
The due diligence audit in Dubai shouldn’t take more than 60 days.
2. What is the SIG format?
SIG means Standardized Information Gathering which comprises all the questions for conducting the due diligence. All these questions are industry-based.
3. What is meant by credit due diligence?
The credit quality and evaluation of the borrowers, principals credit experts perform comprehensive due diligence that helps the clients in making credit decisions prior to loan origination.
4. What is meant by the due diligence checklist?
A due diligence checklist is nothing but an organized method to examine a company that you are acquiring through sale, merger, or any other method. It is used for preparing an audited financial statement or annual audit report.
5. What are the main due diligence requirements?
The due diligence must meet the main objectives:
- EITC- Earned Income Tax Credit
- CTC- Child Tax Credit
- ACTC- Additional Child Tax Credit
- DOC- Credit for Other Dependents
- AOTC- American Opportunity Tax Credit
- HOH- Head of household filing status
For more info, please contact,
Gopu Rama Naidu, CPA FCA
Phone: +971 504 520648 | +971 455 70204